Synthesis was founded with a vision for creating replicable processes for communications development based on social marketing principles.
Whatever the task, if it involves the written word, we see an opportunity to apply a research- and values-based approach. Using this approach, we create messages that:
- Avoid information overload
- Get to the point
- Get the point across
- Communications plan development
- Materials development
- Print, Audio, and Video Public Service Announcements (PSAs)
- Posters, Dioramas, Bus Cards
- Print and Electronic Brochures, Post Cards, and Fact Sheets
- Materials testing
- Public Relations and Information Dissemination
- Public Education Program Evaluation
We can handle your entire public information campaign process or one or more specific components.
Either way, Synthesis applies a research-based approach to ensure a successful public information program that reflects the values of your organization.
We think. We innovate. We streamline processes that help clients achieve their goals.